Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Jaded Blossom Valentine Sneak - Day 1

Happy New Year Everyone!!

 Today is the first day of the Jaded Blossom Valentine sneak peeks!  This is also my first post as a Jaded Blossom Design Team member!! Yay!!

You are just going to love all these amazing stamp sets this week. 

The first two we are sneaking today are the 
Valentine Candies and Got Candy?




Now for my project....

I used the fabulous new Valentine Candies and Got Candy?  

 I also used the new 6 inch tube for the "Hugs and Kisses". 

I just LOVE these new tubes!



For the sentiment I used the Flag Die 2 and a Valentine Candies 
on top of the tube.


Make sure you visit the Jaded Blossom blog to check out the rest of the Design Teams fabulous projects!!

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for another sneak!!

~Trixie

17 comments:

Gaylynn said...

Everything fits and matches beautifully. Cheers!
http:// NeatNook. blogspot. com
contact@ NeatThings-Boutique dot com

nandm1214 said...

SOOOOO cute, Trixie!!!! :) I'm very excited for these Valentine and candy stamp sets!!!! I can't wait to see all the projects you create for Jaded Blossom and for your blog...and in person!! :) Happy New Year friend!!! Miss you!

Nicole H.

Debbie said...

I just love this treat so very cute, I am so very excited to get these test tube holders, and the stamps too
Hugs
Debbie
DDsCrafts

nandm1214 said...

Just realized it's almost your one year blog anniversary!!!!! Congratulations Trixie!!!! :) :) :) Thank you for posting all your fabulous projects for us to see!!! Can't wait to see what you create this year!!! :)

Paperberrycards said...

So cute!! I have to get some of these test tube holders. Too cute!!

Phyllis
hairdresser16 @ aol dot com

Crafting on Caffeine said...

I love the candies. can't wait to see all the projects.

Mimi said...

Yum! Wrapping the ribbon around the tube is a great trick! Totally makes this project!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

Love the ribbon around the tube! Too cute!

Kim Ricketts said...

This is just too cute!! I love how you wrapped the ribbon around the tube!

Kim :)

Crystal said...

I love everything about this!! I might be scrap lifting it!!! ;0) It's just perfect!!

Kate said...

Love the polka dots great way to decorate the tube.

Rosie said...

very cute!!! love the way you wrapped the ribbon

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Candace Pelfrey said...

This tube is fabulous! I love how you wrapped it just a tad in ribbon!

Margaret Peppers said...

I love the treat tube. It was adorable.

Margaret

jessica said...

I LOVE your project!! That tube is awesome and the ribbon wrapped around...beautiful!!

Ashley Nicole said...

So pretty! I love the ribbon and the red and white combo.
Ashley

Jaymie said...

This is so pretty! I love how you wrapped the ribbon around the tube!