Thursday, January 3, 2013

Jaded Blossom Valentine Sneak - Day 3


What do you think of the sneaks so far??? Amazing right??

Today we have 2 more for you... 
Funny Valentine and Coversation Candies 




Here is my project I made for you today.....

  I cut the frog from the Paisley Cricut cartridge and used some pink glitter and bling on her crown. Doesn't she look like she wants to give you a great big hug! LOL!!

I used the sentiment "toad-ally yours!" from the new Jaded Blossom Funny Valentine.  


Used Coversation Candies for the kisses and put them in the Jaded Blossom 2 x 3 clear boxes.  
One of my favorite Jaded Blossom favors!


Dont forget to come back tomorrow (Friday) for one last sneak and for the Release Blog Hop starting at 4:00pm (PST).

Make sure to visit the Jaded Blossom blog to see the wonderful Design Team and Guest Designers projects! 

~Trixie



11 comments:

jessica said...

This is toad~ally adorable!!! LOVE the cute cut and the adorable sentiment!!
TFS

Margaret Peppers said...

Love the frog, it is soo cute. Thanks for sharing.

Margaret

Kate said...

So Adorable love the little crown that you added to it too.

Migdalia said...

Totally CUTE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Gaylynn said...

She does look like she's ready for a hug.
http:// NeatNook. blogspot. com
contact@ NeatThings-Boutique dot com

Crafting on Caffeine said...

love this so very cute!

Michelle said...

this is adorable ! love the BIG eyes !!!

Jamie said...

Super cute! I love frogs!!!

Crystal said...

fun! I love the crown!

Debbie said...

this is so cute I love this frog too I just can't wait to get the stamps
Hugs
Debbie
DDsCrafts

Jaymie said...

so cute! Love the crown!