Thursday, December 12, 2013

Jaded Blossom December Stamp Release Sneaks Day 4

Yay! It's Day 4 of this FABULOUS Release.

I'm so excited for today's sneaks, super fun sets!!

Here are the two sets we are revealing today.....




Here is what I made....

I used the NEW file Marathon Runner from SVG Cutting Files and added her to a watter bottle. 

I stamped a sentiment from Fitness Junkie on one of the Mini Tag Dies

Added some Rumple Ribbon, twine and button to the top.

I think it would make a cute little gift for someone that needed a little pick me up before working out. :)


I also added some twine bows in her hair.


SVG Cutting Files
Marathon Runner

 Trendy Twine
Watermelon Taffy

Lovebug Creations
Green Goddess


Thank you so much for stopping by.

Make sure you check out the rest of the Design Teams project over on the Jaded Blossom Blog.

We love to have you join us for the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge. You can get all the details and link up your project HERE.

~Trixie

7 comments:

Melissa said...

This sweet runner girl is darling! Love the pinks and greens.

Kate said...

Too Cute, the runner girl is so cute.

Denise Smith said...

Adorable!

Rosie said...

Love it so cute

Jaymie said...

This is super cute! Makes me think of my daughter..she's running her first 5k tomorrow :)

Candace said...

I am 100% sure this is the cutest water bottle I have ever seen!! love it!

Jamie said...

Super cute idea!