Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Jaded Blossom August Stamp Release Sneaks Day 3

YAY!  It's Day 3 of this Fabulous Jaded Blossom Release.

Remember today is the last day for the Gotta Have it Now Package!

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $135.99


August 2014 Release will include:
5 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
2 - 4 x 4 Stamp Sets
2 - New Sets of Die

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS! No waiting WEEKS for your stamps.
WILL SHIP ASAP!!!

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular Price $145.99

 Here are the two stamp sets we are revealing today!! LOVE these!!!



I created a Project Life layout of my daughters Color Run from last weekend!  The paint splatters worked PERFECT for this.

I used Jaded Blossom's Ticket Book Die and cut out a piece and stamped the Paint Splatters all over it.  Then added a candy sentiment from Dream in Color.  
I also used the Mini Tag Dies 2.  


Here is a close up.  

The super cute Marathon Runner is from SVG Cutting Files.  I stamped her shirt with the Paint Splatters and stamped a sentiment from Dream in Color.
I LOVE how it turned out!


Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the Design Team made over on the Jaded Blossom Blog.

We'd love to have you join us in the Challenge this month. You will have until August 23 and you can link up your projects HERE.

~Trixie

8 comments:

Blue6366 said...

I LOVE IT! I have some of this same paper and thought that paint splatter set was perfect for using with my color and mud runs too! So glad to see I wasn't the only one with that idea. :)

GiGi said...

Super fun layout! The paint splatter mat is so cool!

Michelle said...

very cool !! always thought it would be fun to do a color run...... if I ran :P lol ! great layout chickie !

Melissa said...

Beautiful page! I love the matching shirt you made with the stamps.

Jamie said...

Love this! The stamps go perfect with your LO!

Candace Pelfrey said...

This layout is perfect! Love the matching shirt

Crystal said...

PERFECT!! I love that you splattered her shirt!

Kate said...

Great PL Page. Love it.